High Powered CV

Competition in the job market for senior and
professional roles is increasingly fierce, and your CV is a
vital tool in winning the post that you want. This book
will take you through the process of preparing a CV
that works for you. It covers:
􀁘 deciding on your job search strategy
􀁘 identifying your personal key selling points
􀁘 grabbing the recruiter’s attention to make them read
your CV
􀁘 choosing an appropriate format and style for your CV
􀁘 selling yourself to the employer
􀁘 projecting a suitable professional image
􀁘 creating a winning covering letter
􀁘 using your CV to prepare for your interview.
I would like to dedicate this book to my son David and
Elizabeth my daughter. I would also like to thank my
husband Andy for keeping David amused while I was
writing, and Nick and Sarah Trinder for their help and
advice.



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Share with us your opinion

 

Like us